Monday, March 5, 2007

Blogging anew

I'm switching over to this new blog site to see if it's more user-friendly than the last. I'm inspired by those folks who manage to journal each day, though I often wonder if the daily happenings are really worth writing about.

This week's mission: for N. to complete her science fair entry for Friday night's homeschool science fair. She chose to research Clouded Leopards, and is hoping to inspire some donations out of the folks in attendance. We'll see what happens. She actually got a fair amount done this morning.

We've all eaten lunch and are now taking a break. Then it's off to storytime at the library, and back home for N. to finish school. Little A. is distraught because the VCR/DVD player died this morning. Totally fine with me, but screws up his day to be sure! He's actually forgotten all about it for now, but once I drag sister away, I'm sure to get an earful!

No comments: