Monday, December 8, 2008

Oops...

We've been on a cleaning rampage this weekend. Keeping a tidy house is not high on my list of strengths. Anyway, I'd been working my rear off, and as dinnertime approached I wanted to reiterate to my dear children how important it was to me that they not promptly mess it all up. We have an eating nook with an L-shaped bench in our kitchen. The corner of the "L' had amassed quite a substantial pile of "stuff" - books, coats, construction paper, dried up playdough, pens, happy meal toys, etc. And now it was all put away. It was a beautiful sight to behold.

So I said to my daughter, who stood before me in the kitchen: "I just cleaned up all that C-R-A-P in the corner, and I don't want to do it again".

From the other room, the Peanut Gallery (ie. Little Brother) chimes in: "I know what C-R-A-P spells! TOYS!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL, now that's funny :)