Monday, April 9, 2007

Recently heard...

N. and I were standing in the kitchen the other day, when suddenly, the tack that was holding our calendar up fell out of the wall and the calendar fell to the ground. I commented that I really needed to take care of that.

N. commiserated with me (she has a calendar in her room that apparently suffers from the same problem), saying

"You know? I find that the Bi-ble... Is it the Bible, Mom?"

"Yes, dear." (really need to do something about their spiritual upbringing, or lack their of).

"I find that the Bible really helps."

I'm thinking, "huh"? What? She prays that the calendar won't fall down? Then it clicks - she uses the Bible to get the tack back into her wall!

My little lamb has already learned to use the Bible as a hammer. Literally. ;P

No comments: