Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Schoolhouse Planner could change my life

No, really! It could! To glimpse a peek at what the planner contains, go here.

Here's just a partial list of what this e-book planner has to offer:

Calendars in various forms–yearly, monthly, weekly, and daily
Lists of holidays and places to record special days in your family
Planners for your homeschool–in various styles to meet your individual needs
Pages for both long-term and short-term homeschooling goalsCurriculum planning forms
Evaluation forms and test score recording sheets
A "through the Bible" in a (school) year schedule
Forms for recording Bible memory and other memory work
Logs for recording books read, movies and documentaries viewed, etc.A field trip planning form and recording log
A sample science lab sheet and nature study sheets
A place to record extracurricular activities
Outside classes, co-op, and support group information and recording sheets
Household planning forms
Daily, weekly, and monthly household schedule charts
Grocery, menu-planning, and food logs
Various budget and financial planning forms
Garden planning sheets
An appliance and electronics inventory sheet
Vacation planning ideas
Address and telephone records
And much, much more!

If this doesn't go along with my post yesterday about wanting to have better documentation of our homeschooling, I don't know what would. I've used other products designed for organizing your homeschool, but this one has the added bonus of helping you manage the "home" portion of your homeschool as well. There are many places all over the internet to find forms like you'll find in this planner, but I've yet to see them all compiled in one place like this. Above, I have bolded those tools which I am most excited about, and think that I would really use. If I win, maybe next year this little beauty will help me get my tomatoes in the ground in time to ripen before the end of summer! ;P

Thanks to Brenda, over on the K12users yahoo group for organizing this giveaway!

1 comment:

The Beachbums said...

L - just what you were looking for. Good luck with it, sounds like it would help keep track for the school district too.