Sunday, November 2, 2008

I think I've discovered the source of socialization...

...and it's not school. It's cable television. If my kids turn out weird, it won't be for lack of being out in the world - no, it will be because they were watching the wrong stuff on tv. After an afternoon with friends, Big Sister said that she feels left out because she doesn't know what the heck they're playing (pretending to be characters from shows on cable). "How come everyone has cable except for us???!!!" waaaah.

2 comments:

JenHL said...

Tell Nat we don't have cable either!

I'm finally leaving a post -- are you shocked?

Laura K. said...

LOL - I will let her know. Not sure that it'll make her feel any better, but I will let her know.

So happy to see you commenting! I changed the settings so that anyone can leave a comment, but I still have to approve them. I approved you - can you feel the love?